Sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government does not give a fuck about them. Government doesn't care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety. It simply doesn't give a fuck about you. It's interested in its own power. That's the only thing keeping it and expanding it wherever possible.
- George Carlin
When it comes to 9/11, there are so many unanswered questions, it's probably best - like fly balls at Fenway Park - we field 'em one at a time.
You don't assert the known laws of physics fail to apply on one day - and one day alone - and then claim they've suddenly kicked back in, and expect a rationally thinking populace to believe you.
Many of the following facts center around World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC 7) - often termed the Achilles Heel of 9/11. I've barely broached the subjects of WTC 1 and 2, and haven't even touched on the Pentagon, nor Shanksville, Pennsylvania - all targets of the events occurring on September 11, 2001.
1) The government would have us believe two planes demolished three skyscrapers. Two planes; three skyscrapers. Repeat those sentences to yourself, and see if they make sense, or sound possible.
2) Building 7 was never hit by a plane, yet it collapsed.
3) No steel-framed skyscraper in history - before nor since 9/11 - has ever collapsed due to fire, even though numerous have been ablaze. Still, the government would have us believe three did so in one day, at the same location.
4) According to the government's NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Report, WTC 7 collapsed at free fall speed for almost 2.5 seconds. The remainder of its descent occurred at nearly this acceleration.
Basic physics - you learn in elementary school - teaches us the former is an impossibility, unless there's nothing impeding the objects falling. The only way this could have occurred is if the floors beneath the top of the building were obliterated. Such elimination could not have been caused by a few, sparsely-placed office fires, but could easily have happened via controlled demolition.
Drop a bowling ball off your roof, in order to test this simple law of gravity. Anything in its path - a fence, a tree, etc. - will slow its fall.
5) Up until recently, roughly 50% of Americans didn't even know Building 7 collapsed on 9/11. We're talkin' a 47 story structure here, at a highly publicized event. How does that go unnoticed?
6) There were two main suspects regarding 9/11 - al-Qaeda and the United States government. The latter was the chief investigator of the crime. How often do you find a court of law allowing a prime suspect to determine his or her own innocence?
7) Structural steel - of which Building 7 was comprised - melts at almost 2,800 degrees Fahrenheit. According to the government's NIST Report, fires inside WTC 7 never reached more than 1,250 degrees Fahrenheit. Thus, melting of the building's beams, during 9/11, was a physical impossibility.
8) Massive amounts of nano-thermite and thermate - both solely created due to explosives - were found in the rubble of Buildings 1, 2 and 7. Office fires do not produce nano-thermite nor thermate.
9) Fires in Buildings 1, 2 and 7 emitted thick, black smoke. Such is only the case when a blaze is oxygen-starved - thus in its dying stages - and not burning very hot.
10) According to the government's NIST Report, the fires on 9/11 were fueled by office furnishings...which were designed to be flame-retardant.
11) Columns within Buildings 1, 2 and 7 were coated with fire-proofing products.
12) Since small fires were burning in disparate areas of Buildings 1, 2 and 7, shouldn't those edifices have collapsed in an asymmetrical fashion, as opposed to the neat, orderly way they did - perfectly down into their own footprints?
13) In order for WTC 7 to have collapsed the way it did - straight down upon itself - it would have been necessary for 82 structural columns to demolish at the same place on each column, at the same time. This isn't even a one in a trillion chance. This is simply a physical impossibility, when it comes to random office fires.
14) NIST refused to publish the testimonies of hundreds of firefighters who swore to experiencing, hearing or seeing explosives in use regarding the collapses of Buildings 1, 2 and 7.
15) What remained of Buildings 1, 2 and 7 was carted off - by the U.S. government - to China and India, where it was melted down before it could be examined and investigated. That would be destruction of evidence, and thereby obstruction of justice.
Knowing the above truths, doesn't the U.S. government's official 9/11 story seem more riddled with holes than used targets at a sharpshooter range?